Sunday, November 7, 2010

In the Wind (Poem)

In the Wind
by Tim Kavi

flying to you
on your wings
I knew

in your kiss
was the bliss
that revealed all of me
to you

my body
my soul
my very heart
sought your kiss

which you returned
eagerly

and in that love
I found my goddess
my missing bride

I turned
returned
repented
in worship

and in the morning
I saw her face
it was You
Goddess in love

goddess, my bride!

she said
my love
I can not even breathe
By your charm and masculinity,
conquered

he said

I Love you so
by your Voice
your love
thundered

then I saw
your smile
the woman
in the hat
of love
adorned

I saw the smile
that first met
me
In the Wind

your hair blowing
until
afterwards
there is a calm

as the quiet scene
unfolded
your love
is the
cementing balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment