Tuesday, May 6, 2008

o goddess in You and Me (with Poet Comments)

o goddess in You and Me.
by Tim Kavi

o goddess
lingering there
between us
wings of silver
glistening hair

swimming
in eternal places
your forms
instruct all
spiritual places

then when
we behold
reality's
unfold
destiny's then

seen as your
eternal graces

golden shimmering
jewels dot
landscapes
fair heart
eyes leading
to romantic
escapes

we linger
in the light
looking
for certainty's
sure sight

in a plane with
mathematician's
delight
the waves
collapse
in quantum night

where, o where
is the goddess
still
transcendent
of my
human will?

subject
object
perceptual guises
earthy woes
all fade
in her disguises

breezes blowing
across
all time
statues showing
the goddess
divine

does she
emerge still?

why
beyond ourselves
is anything real?
independent
yet
capable of feel?

there is only
the transcendent other
you and I
I and Thou
all mind is free
in the now

in the love
of you and me.

Comments: This poem captures many of the themes of all of my writings. The dialogical relation of I and Thou; the impact of the goddess in the world (in men and women); the redeeming powers of romantic love; the qualities of transcendent mind or what I call mind in the world. This poem will b epublishe din my forthcoming collection: To the Emerging Goddess by Tim Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment