Monday, March 29, 2010

In Your Room the Birds Do Sing! (New Poem)

In Your Room the Birds Do Sing!
by Tim Kavi


Jasmine and clover
birds sing
outside your window

I kiss you
in the candle light
over and over

sweet Notes
of Nature
transfixed there
as I beheld
the Goddess
unashamed and bare

she is kissing me back
in the beauty
of our song

our feathers
are soft and sheen
never wrong

her Love
guides me
to a softer place

a nest
in her love
for we have
become the birds

outside
her window
free and in flight!

and in that soft glow
I saw her
that day
a sweet gentle dove
a singing robin
a mother bird
a sweet eagle
a flying
manifestation
of her love

leading us back
migration
of two souls
finding
each other
again and again

through all time
for she is my mate
and in our bird call
is the precious
sounds of our love

a sweet wooing
a cooing
of love birds
heart broken
when apart

but always
coming together
in one heart!

we fly away
at the next dawning.

No comments:

Post a Comment